For your safety
We want you to enjoy your time with us, so we have just a few common sense terms and conditions that apply whilst camping at Burnbake.
- Arrival and departure time: Please arrive after midday and depart before midday. Please book in at Reception before pitching.
- Pitching distances: Please do your best to apply the 6 metre rule as illustrated at Burnbake Reception thus safeguarding your neighbour’s privacy and providing a natural fire break in case of emergency.
- Advance bookings: You can book in advance for May and August Bank Holidays only. At all other times you simply turn up and pitch. If we are full, Signs are put up outside the site and throughout the site. Please respect these signs and do not pitch as you may be asked to leave. We are only licensed for a certain number of tents and cannot exceed that number so although sometimes you may see some spare grass when the full boards are up please do not pitch up. Please do call to check before setting out.
- Refunds: Sorry no refunds – especially for inclement weather.
- Campfires: We do allow wood campfires but only in a container off the ground. (This may be revoked in exceptional weather/grounds conditions). We also hire fire pits on site (subject to availability) but please NO GROUND FIRES AT ALL under any circumstances. •
- Dogs: Dogs are very welcome and free of charge! All we ask is that they be kept on a lead for the comfort of other guests and that you clear up any deposits.
- Vehicles: Please follow any directional and speed limit signage and park with consideration for your camping neighbours
- Noise: Music/radio/chatter/partying – if its after 10.30pm and /or your neighbour can hear it its too loud! Anyone displaying behaviours deemed to be anti social by the Burnbake team may be asked to leave without refund.
- Litter: Please remove all waste and litter to refuse area.
- Rope swings: Please do not erect rope swings or other play structures in and around the site. They can be the cause of serious accidents. Please do make use of our play area and ensure that your children are adequately supervised.
- Damage: Please report without delay any damage to property, injuries, illness or significant dangerous occurrences to Reception or via our emergency number so that any necessary action can be taken.
- Abuse: Any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Anyone displaying aggressive or abusive behaviour may be asked to leave without refund.
- Non admission: The management reserve the right to refuse admission.