Dog friendly lodges
We understand that your dog is a big part of your family and would love to join you on your Burnbake break. And with dog friendly Knoll Beach close by, miles of fabulous walks and local pubs who welcome your pooch pals, naturally they will not want to be left at home.
We have four lodges allocated for dog owners. We charge £60.00 per dog per stay (max two well behaved dogs). Two lodges are two bedroom and sleep four. Click to view lodge layout. Plus two three bedroom lodges sleeping six.
Please call 01929 480570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of our dog friendly lodges.
There is also a shower head at the back of each lodge with warm water for showering your dog down also a dog towel.
If you are lucky you will be greeted by our resident dog Teddy who welcomes you to Burnbake and would be happy to share a treat or two.
We do ask that you follow these guidelines for your stay…
Well-behaved pets are welcome, subject to you booking and occupying a pet friendly cabin and paying the cleaning fee we charge.
- Please keep all dogs on a lead around the lodges, car parks. While we appreciate your dogs may be friendly and well trained, not all our cabins are pet friendly and some of our guests may not be as comfortable around animals.
- Please ensure your pet is covered by appropriate third party liability insurance in case of damage / injury to other (or our) property or persons.
- Please ensure your pet is wormed and flea’d and registered at a vet.
- If one of our team members has a need to visit your cabin (e.g. if you have requested a maintenance engineer or similar) you must take your pet(s) out of the cabin or keep them in a different room while these visits take place and comply with any specific instructions provided to you.
- We must ask that your dog is not left alone in our lodge as pets get distressed in new environments.
When in your lodge we must ask:
- No more than three pets may occupy any one pet friendly lodge.
- Please do not allow pets on furniture or beds without a blanket.
For the protection of your dog, additionally, we request:
- They must be microchipped (as required by law).
- They have had current annual vaccination for distemper, canine hepatitis, leptospirosis and parvo virus.
- You are aware of the correct dog care when in a forest environment, such as checking for ticks and any seasons canine illnesses that may naturally occur around the UK.