We want you to enjoy your time with us, so we have just a few common-sense terms and conditions that apply whilst camping at Burnbake.
COVID-19 Update 14.4.22
- We ask all our customers to refer to the NHS website if you develop Covid symptoms before travelling to us or while staying with us.
- We encourage you to take out Booking Protect insurance to cover your break. This can be found as a add on when making a booking with us.
- Face Masks: Face coverings are encouraged in our campsite shop and Reception. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable, so please be respectful of other guests’ decisions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Got a question about your booking? Call our team on 01929 480 570
- Abuse: Any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Anyone displaying aggressive or abusive behaviour may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Arrival and departure time: Check in is between midday and 6pm in the low season, and midday and 8pm in the high season. Please check in at Reception before pitching up. If you arrive when Reception is closed, please come and see us in the morning. Checkout is midday.
- Pitching distances: You must pitch a minimum of 6 metres from your neighbours, for both your and their safety. Anyone breaking this will be asked to move.
- Refunds: Sorry no refunds – especially for inclement weather.
- Campfires: We do allow wood campfires but only in a container off the ground (this may be revoked in exceptional weather/grounds conditions). We also hire fire pits on-site (subject to availability) but please NO GROUND FIRES AT ALL under any circumstances. Fire bans are not uncommon in Purbeck and in this instance, fires will not be permitted.
- BBQs: Disposable BBQs are prohibited at Burnbake. If you would like to BBQ, please ensure it is on legs and off the ground.
- Noise: Music/radio/chatter/partying – if it’s after 10.30pm and/or your neighbour can hear it, it’s too loud! Anyone displaying behaviours deemed to be anti-social by the Burnbake team may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Dogs: Dogs are very welcome and free of charge! All we ask is that they are kept on a lead for the comfort of other guests and that you clear up any deposits. We have dog bins spread around the site.
- Vehicles: Please follow any directional and speed limit signage and park with consideration for your camping neighbours.
- Litter: Please remove all waste and litter to the refuse area.
- Rope swings: Please do not erect rope swings or other play structures in and around the site. They can be the cause of serious accidents. Please do make use of our play area and ensure that your children are adequately supervised.
- Damage: Please report without delay any damage to property, injuries, illness, or significant dangerous occurrences to reception or via our emergency number so that any necessary action can be taken.
- Non-admission: The management reserve the right to refuse admission.