A natural choice – wedding venue at Burnbake Dorset
Cleavel Point is a stunning, secluded location with incredible views over the southernmost tip of Poole Harbour and its islands. It provides an enviable location for a wedding or civil partnership celebration right at the water’s edge.
• Cleavel Point can host a wedding celebration for up to 300 guests. The venue is licensed for civil ceremonies where a registrar can provide a celebration ceremony on the site.
• Access to Cleavel is via a rural track, a ten minute drive from Burnbake. Should you wish to arrange a shuttle for your guests, we advise using mini buses. Coaches will be too large for our roads.
• Should you need an electricity supply, you will need a organise a generator. We can help you with this.
• There is one, free standing mains water tap on site. We can help with the supply of portaloos.
• Cleavel is a Site of Scientific Interest and home to many rare species. For this reason, we can not allow fireworks, amplified music or hay bales.
Cleavel Point is available for exclusive hire during May, June, July and September. Fee is based on the site only, for four days from Thursday to Monday. This allows plenty of time for set up and pack down. A £500 non-refundable deposit will secure your booking. Final payment is due eight weeks prior to your wedding. T&Cs apply.
Burnbake Forest Lodges
Our 22, award winning luxury, self catering lodges sleep up to six. Chic and contemprary, your will find ensuite bathrooms, oak furniture, cosy sofas, a full kitchen with dishwasher, woodburner and a private hot tub on the terrace. Beds are made ready for you to tumble in to.
View the lodges tariff and a vitual tour. Book five or more lodges and receive a 15% discount when you quote #burnbakeweddings.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.