Camping update in-line with COVID19 guidelines
Camping is currently closed until Tuesday 18th May in line with government guidelines. We have contacted anyone who had a booking prior to this date, and if you are yet to hear from us, please email email@example.com
Due to the pandemic, camping at Burnbake won’t be the same as ‘normal’ years. Rest assured that the safety of our guests and our staff is the most important issue for us, and is the focus behind all the changes that are being made. A summary of the changes are as follows:
- We are now operating a bookings only policy. Please do not turn up and pitch without a booking. Please pre-book your pitch here.
- When you book you are guaranteed a pitch but we don’t allocate or have numbered pitches it’s a first come first served basis on what spot you get.
- All campers must check-in at reception when you arrive, without exception. Check-in is between 12 noon and 6pm each day, and 12 noon and 8pm in high season. Check-out is midday.
- We are reducing the number of pitches we normally have at Burnbake and spreading them out across the Main Campsite and the Events Field. Campers will be expected to pitch their tents a minimum of 6 meters from their neighbours. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of space.
- We are currently allowing one pitch per booking, up to a maximum of 6 people or people within your support bubble. We will follow Government guidelines, and if this rule changes then we will change our rules accordingly.
- Our normal toilet and shower facilities will be open this year, with some modifications to be COVID safe, and we will have some additional portaloos in the events field. We will leave it up to campers to exercise social distancing within the blocks, so please do not enter the building if the toilets and showers are full.
- The number of people in the shop and reception will be limited to one household at a time. When queueing for the shop and reception, please exercise social distancing.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when entering communal areas and the toilet blocks.
- Due to COVID-19 card payments are preferable.
- Face coverings are compulsory in our campsite shop and reception in line with the government guidelines, thank you for your cooperation.
- A reminder, we don’t take caravans.
We are all genuinely excited to re-open and welcome you back, even if it’s not going to be the relaxed Burnbake we all know and love. If you haven’t been put off by the above, then we look forward to seeing you all very soon!